Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4353555657585961 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NFL Offseason Thread

1. Someone's dog is gonna get raped.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

Ugh. Now you know why the Eagles are competitive.
    Eagles are trying, they got Bradford!

lol

edit: I love everything about this sentence:

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    The OLB who punched Jets QB Geno Smith during a locker-room dispute missed his college team's 2011 season opener because he injured his hand when punching a man he thought was a woman with whom he had arranged to have sex...
    Last edited by Yoshi; 26 Aug 2015 at 08:13 PM.

With LeVeon Bell and now Martavis Bryant suspended, how many guys do you think Belichick is going to have on Antonio Brown opening night? About five?

Back to kicking Geno Smith while he's down, this time courtsey of Matthew Berry:

Tony Romo and Aaron Rodgers are the only two quarterbacks who averaged more yards per pass attempt and had a higher touchdown percentage than ... wait for it ... Ryan Fitzpatrick.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    lol

edit: I love everything about this sentence:
    I guess Geno owed him that money for much longer than what was being reported.

7. It's preseason and all that jazz, but Philly looks great and Seattle looks bad.

8. It's preseason football. You can't really judge how well your team will play during the regular season, based on how well a bunch of scrubs have played during the preseason. Dallas went 0-4 last preseason and then put up a 12-4 record during the regular season.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 Aug 2015 at 01:17 AM.

9. Also the Giants went 5-0 in 2014 preseason then won 6 games in the regular season.

gamevet is right, preseason means nothing.

It used to. There was a time when going undefeated in the preseason had a high correlation with making the playoffs, and going winless meant you virtually had no chance. That was back when getting a bye was the only way to the Super Bowl in the NFC. Then everything was ruined in the name of "parity."