Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 201

Thread: Better Call Saul

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    As great as these shows are, there's still a disconnect between Jimmy/Saul in the two for me. Maybe I'm forgetting something but did Saul even once show evidence of a conscience in Breaking Bad? I get that he changes over time but people don't just become sociopaths in the middle of their adulthood.
    He's definitely unscrupulous in BB, and always quick to suggest a pretty nasty way to clean shit up. But that's what's great, is watching his transition from Jimmy to Saul, mirroring Walt's transition to Heisenberg.

  2. I assume we have a lot of time to go before Breaking Bad starts. I can't recall hearing when BCS starts, but what we just watched isn't the Sal we saw in BB.

  3. I think we're gonna see Saul next season.
    We never saw him get rid of his temporary guardianship, that's a quick way to sideline Chuck and get out of that felony.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I assume we have a lot of time to go before Breaking Bad starts. I can't recall hearing when BCS starts, but what we just watched isn't the Sal we saw in BB.
    Mike kills without apprehension in Breaking Bad so I'm sure he's got some distance to go before that line breaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I think we're gonna see Saul next season.
    We never saw him get rid of his temporary guardianship, that's a quick way to sideline Chuck and get out of that felony.
    He has to get out of it (he is practicing law in BB after all). I assume Chuck being labeled insane is how he'll get out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Mike kills without apprehension in Breaking Bad so I'm sure he's got some distance to go before that line breaks.



    He has to get out of it (he is practicing law in BB after all). I assume Chuck being labeled insane is how he'll get out of it.
    Exactly. Committing him as soon as he knows he was recorded is the only way out. New Mexico is a one party state, so Chuck can use that recording as evidence, as I'm sure he knew.

  6. He manipulated the conversation the entire time to remove doubt. "Maybe I am crazy" and "you did this just to spite me?"

    Got him to explain motive and guilt.

  7. There's some wiggle room still in there that Jimmy will dance around. A lot of verbiage about making Chuck feel better.

  8. Finally convinced Steph to watch Breaking Bad. It's weird seeing Walter with hair, I also thought it took a while for him to get ruthless but NOPE.

  9. Beverly Hill's Cop was randomly on IFC today while I was taking a nap.

    "Hey this guy looks familiar..."



    Trippy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Finally convinced Steph to watch Breaking Bad. It's weird seeing Walter with hair, I also thought it took a while for him to get ruthless but NOPE.
    I rewatched it recently to see if it lived up to the hype. It mostly did lots of clever in the writing and a great care in the details was taken. You can tell he wanted to be ruthless but his family anchored him. What a bunch of pussies.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo