Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

1. I probably won't get around to watching it until Wednesday, barf.

2. oh god oh god oh god IM SO EXCITED IT NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND START
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Jimmy rolling the tape how his brother taught him

Slow start to the show, but it's building. Not a bad slow, just a Breaking Bad style slow.

4. GUUUSSS
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I loved the tape roll payoff. Watching Mike work his magic is always fun and Jimmy's full scale freakout ruled.

6. I tried watching the first ep this season, but I think I'm tapping out. I can't watch Chuck paper the walls with aluminum foil any longer.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I loved the tape roll payoff. Watching Mike work his magic is always fun and Jimmy's full scale freakout ruled.
    My heart flittered the second I saw him rolling the tape with his thumbs.

As far as it being slow, yeah I guess so? Unlike some things where the slowness puts ya to sleep (they say you brade runnah), the slowness in this episode helps build tension. Stakeout work must be the most tedious thing in the world, and this shows make that tedium palpable. How devastating to go through all that and think you're finally pulling the right thread and then you find your gas cap in the middle of the road and it's all been for nothing. Once again you're only going to learn as much as they want you to. I love it.

Cigs: Have a little faith man! Second episode was killer.

8. Yeah, this episode was bonkers.

9. Now that was a court room drama. I hate Chuck so much I love to see him get mad.

10. That was heart wrenching. Goddamn.