Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

1. Just finished watching the last episode. Definitely my favorite thing on tv right now.

2. Yeah, the latest episode was great.

3. Keep your eyes on the roof! Jesus Christ that was scary. I like Kim's plan for the dual/solo practice. Smart to keep herself protected.

4. She'd have to be an idiot to go into business with Jimmy. She knows that.

5. Jimmy's disappointment at seeing the business card ripped in half was 1000 times more heartbreaking than the Chuck blowout from last season. ouch.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I can't be the only one thats still watching this right? It's officially better than Breaking Bad.
    I watch this every week. It's fantastic. It reminds me of Breaking Bad in the best ways while being unique and to this day there hasn't been a bad episode. I wish they'd get to the action more often, but I know that's not really what this show is about.

Jimmy willfully (and forcefully) admitting he isn't flushing his shits down the toilet and the altruistic reasoning was pure gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. It's the best show on TV and I don't mean to keep coming back to the thread and saying "wow this is the best show on TV" but it is. I know Kim is obviously trying to keep herself straight, but I couldn't help but foresee some sinister aspects to her decision.....and Jimmy continues to be the tragic hero I love.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. She's terrific. Vince Gilligan said in an interview this month that she was kind of an apology for the ladies in Breaking Bad being more supporting cast to their husbands. She's probably smarter than Jimmy. He just seems to have killer instincts and "wings" everything. The same reason Chuck doesn't seem to care for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Chuck has dealt with Jimmy for far longer, hence his attitude and she recognizes that now. But she still likes Jimmy even though he burned her, otherwise, she'd tell him to take a hike too. At this point, she doesn't think anything worse can happen if she puts up a barricade or two to protect herself professionally. Even though Jimmy was bummed out by her idea at the end, I hope he realizes she's right and it's justified.

10. The whole thing had to implode at some point. This is Saul Goodman we're talking about.