Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

1. you now know what it is to feel like one of us.

2. Here we are.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Mother fucking Chuck. This stuff isn't real and I'm so mad at him.
    No lie. I've never been genuinely pissed off at a fictional character before. I'll never be able to watch Spinal Tap ever again.

4. Micheal McKean could anally rape my mother while simultaneously pouring sugar in my gas tank* and it wouldn't keep me away from Spinal Tap.
    *regards to Mr. Smith

5. That's how I used to feel about the dude too, but after his Slippin Jimmy speech, that shit just broke my heart. Great acting on McKean's part, like usual.

Also, I'm pretty sure thug dude that Mike punched in the throat, was Trevor from GTAV.

6. It was.

Also yeah, that fucking SPITE. This season had everything to prove, and so far has exceeded my expectations for what could have been a shameless cash grab.

7. It also makes me feel REALLY bad for Hamlin, having to be the bad guy and just take it. Fuck. He keeps trying to give Jimmy money under the guise of giving it to Chuck, knowing full well that Chuck has a ton of money and will never give up his share of the practice. So he gives Jimmy a $26,000 check to help take care of Chuck, knowing that Jim is wasting his own money taking care of his fuckface older brother. Poor Hamlin.

8. I didn't even think of it that way, but I'm assuming that's what Kim was told behind closed doors, and what she tried to discuss over cucumber water and shots of whisky.

9. Well yeah. While I had no idea of why she was urging him to take the money, it was obvious that there was something more to it than Hamlin hating Jimmy and from the pain on her face and her continued emphasis it was clear that she wasn't telling him out of personal gain. She wouldn't put her standing with the company on the line for him (which we already know is on shaky ground considering how she was treated when the embezzlers left) and then turn traitor 5 minutes later. Whatever bomb Hamlin dropped had to have been huge and hurtful. I thought it had something to do with the other lawyer scraping up slipping Jimmy stuff in order to assassinate his character or something that would jeopardize the case had he been involved. Certainly didn't expect that curve ball.

10. Maybe I read foreshadowing better but I pretty much knew that Chuck was the one not wanting him working there from the flashback of Jimmy telling him that he had passed the bar and wanting a job. There was a hesitation to Chuck's answer on Jimmy working as a lawyer at HHM that pretty much said everything to me.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.