Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 818202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

1. I'm so glad this show is back, even if it is a gut punch most episodes. Maybe I'm forgetting something from last season, but why was Jimmy such a dick to Howard? I thought he was cool with Howard after finding out that Chuck was really the one sabotaging things? That, cross to bear remark was just brutal.

I'll wait until the full season is up on Netflix but glad to hear it's back.

3. I can't do it. Saul's too good to wait for. I'll def watch it this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    The part where the lawyer dude was crying and said Chuck's death was his fault and Jimmy went to feed the fish and he had this huge smile on his face was WOW. Apparently a lot of people consider Jimmy a huge asshole for this but honestly I was elated for the character. I felt all tension ease up after that moment, it was cathartic.
    Just like Kim, I think he's a huge asshole for it. His mind immediately jumped to "here's my scapegoat" to absolve himself from his actions AND he immediately spoke like an asshole when he found his out.

5. Kim was tense as fuck in that scene. Though who can really blame Jimmy after all the shit Chuck pulled. Hamlin unfortunately is the Patsy

6. Howard was always kind of dick, but it's hard not to feel sympathy for him at this point.

7. Holy shit at that scene with Kim. That was so real, and so well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Howard's Oh I Fucked Up face was great.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Howard was always kind of dick, but it's hard not to feel sympathy for him at this point.
    He always seemed like a guy caught between a rock and a hard place, to me. Trying to uphold his firms reputation and business while balancing the crazy of Chuck and Jimmy. I mean... he could have just said fuck off from the beginning. He's an interesting character foil I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Howard's Oh I Fucked Up face was great.
    That was some funny shit, even the way he was holding his hands in front of himself. He looked EXACTLY how my son looked, at 4 years old, getting yelled at for flushing nerf darts down the toilet.