Page 1 of 30 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

1. Better Call Saul

The Breaking Bad spin off is here! Three episodes have gone out to critics and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. The show starts 6 years before BB starts. Two night premiere, first episode is this Sunday 2/8 after the Walking Dead at 10pm and then episode two in 2/9 at 10pm as well.

2. I'm looking forward to it.

3. Mother Fucking Tuco!

4. It was a little bit slow until the skater boys. I enjoyed it. Will watch more.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Fun start.

6. The second episode was terrific too! I have a new regular series to watch now.

All the shit that Vince Gilligan learned over his career is hitting a stride. TBH I'm kind of hoping he does something new before Better Call Saul hits the 5 year mark and ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. I like Better Call Saul better than Breaking Bad so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. It's like Law & Order for degenerates.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I like Better Call Saul better than Breaking Bad so far.
    My wife loves it, but as much as I suggest, she won't watch Breaking Bad with me. This will be an interesting experiment.

10. I'm enjoying it.
    I will say it feels like the quickest hour of TV that I've experienced in some time.