Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14242627282930 LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

1. yeahhhh idk, I disagree with most above. I think it's a consistently brilliant show - maybe not the best on tv ever - but I don't feel like it's lacking. Most people I've met don't have the patience for it, even hardcore BB fans. The only thing I'm hoping is that Vince & Co. don't just make it mindlessly tragic because BB was tragic. I knew they were gonna off the German guy, but I'm hoping that Kim doesn't die in a gun blaze or something just because main character and main character dies. I would really like to see her make it out of this alive. So far though, they've treated all major character stuff superbly, and i have very few complaints about the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. I introduced my kids to a scifi classic last night, and geeked out a bit when this young dude showed up. I had no idea he was in Buckaroo Banzai.

3. Kim was secretly a serial killer in Nebraska. Just you wait.

4. My in progress thought on the future is that near the end of this show, Saul helps Kim do another scam to push something she (thinks) needs. It's real elaborate and it goes horribly wrong. Kim has to make a run for it and Saul helps her hide and get a new identity. At the end of BB, with his whole life now tits up he's in the same position and goes to wherever she is to hide too.

5. My pet theory is that Saul ran without being able to leave word to Kim, so it's her people hunting him in the present. I in no way expect this to be true but am kind of hoping for it anyway.

6. Saul is back on!

7. I didn’t realize it’s been damn near two years since this was last on. Good so far. I wonder if anyone is really after him in present day or he’s just paranoid.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Getting recognized by anyone is reason enough for him to panic. He calmed himself down though but who knows how he's going to "handle it."

Seeing him as full Saul Goodman now is really exciting.

9. I can't believe Jimmy thought Kim would be okay with him sandbagging her. I knew she was going to confront him but I have no idea why she said the last line. I'm just as confused as Jimmy is.

10. Kim’s reveal was a total what!!!??
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle