Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 616181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

1. I felt nothing for Chick other than you brought it on yourself you piece of shit. I hope he's committed.

2. I mean, homeboy is dead, yeah?

3. First episode next season will be Chuck walking out his front door looking totally fine, then it cuts to a front shot and half of him is charred and he falls down.

4. I am literally tearing up reading that bc it was be so perfect and so brutal. I don't know if he's dead! It would make the most sense if he was.

I think you're right tho Drew, I can't see this going on for more than 2 or so. Not that I'd want it to - I feel like it has to have a very finite existence to have the best impact. I trust Gilligan and Crew completely, so I'm sure they know what they are doing. We'll get Salamanca and his bell next season for sure (I loved all the allusions to it this season.) I'm wondering what terrible thing will happen between Jimmy and Kim that will make me want to die the most!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. I'm still eager to find out what's happening in the post-bb time frame.
    Jimmy seemed to be in some distress.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I mean, homeboy is dead, yeah?
    Assuming he doesn't die. I liked their last convo though. The best part of the speech Chuck gave to Jimmy about his destructive wake was that Chuck had no idea Jimmy was the one that messed up his insurance which directly led to his dismissal and (probably) death.

7. Chuck is definitely dead, I can't see any reason they'd keep the character around at this point.

One thing that has me worried is all the foreshadowing about Kim. When asked about the pain pills or ibuprofen, her answer was ALWAYS the good stuff. She's pigging the fuck out dipping the cheesy poofs in the cheesy dip, she's all about the excess lately. And she knew all the details of Jimmy's plan with Irene and was totally cool with it. What if she is still around during BB and we just never see her? Stuck at home, pilled to the gills, Jimmy feeling guilty and taking care of her the best way he can. Maybe that is what finally turns him into Saul, he needs money to take care of Kim?

8. That's an interesting thought. You never see Saul at home in BB, right? It's mostly at his office.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    When asked about the pain pills or ibuprofen, her answer was ALWAYS the good stuff. She's pigging the fuck out dipping the cheesy poofs in the cheesy dip, she's all about the excess lately.
    oh god

Maybe that is what finally turns him into Saul, he needs money to take care of Kim?
    OH GOD

Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Amazing theory. But by the end of BB he was pretty rich. Why not disappear at that point?! So many questions!