Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 919212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

1. Ugh. That was a tough one. chuck is a manipulative piece of shit until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Why did Kim cry like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Because she’s falling for Chuck’s bullshit.

4. Poor fucking Nacho! They put that dude through the ringer.

I think Sats nailed Kim's reaction to the letter. Jimmy was completely indifferent to it because he knows how Chuck truly operates, and Kim fell for the bullshit. Her reaction to the Mesa Verde expansion was interesting though. She didn't seem too thrilled and I can't figure out why she wanted to go straight to the court house after their meeting with Mesa Verde. She's hiding something.

5. I couldn't figure out what the deal was with the bank models, either. Was she looking at the building with the address shenanigans that Jimmy used to sabotage Chuck, maybe?

6. I think it has something to do with Nebraska. As soon as he mentioned that state, she zoned out and wasn't paying attention. In one of the earlier episodes, she acted the same way when asked about her past in Nebraska.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post

I think Sats nailed Kim's reaction to the letter. Jimmy was completely indifferent to it because he knows how Chuck truly operates, and Kim fell for the bullshit.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm astounded at how adeptly this show handles abusive relationships/personalities. I think we're moving into an interesting era where television isn't afraid of seriously tackling abusive personalities - Big Little Lies, Sharp Objects, Breaking Bad, BCS, etc. - a lot of major shows in the past few years deal with not just the antihero, but the cycles of abuse that actively surround the antihero character. I think in the past, this was something that was ignored on TV, or maybe addressed in movies (specifically with abusive mother scenarios.) It's interesting, and I'll be billing all these networks for my therapy.

8. As a spin off from Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul has proven itself to be a worthy successor to the beloved series. Darkly comic, Better Call Saul may not always please the fans but the transition of genre may attract young bloods

9. I love young bloods

10. you vamp you.