Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252628 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

1. A slow episode on a show that is already a slow burner, is just downright painful. Macho gun battle was just dumb. You'd think a giant gunfight with machine guns and explosions and all that shit would eventually catch the eye of the police. Although, I did get a kick out of Mike scaring off Tyler Durden from the support group, that was great.

2. You thought it was too slow but also didn't want a gunfight in it? I enjoyed this episode very much. Lots of great Mike E. time without him pulling a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. yeah! I enjoyed it! nothing crazy but you can tell Gus really wants that Bavarian boy for himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I dig the little things. Like this week is, oh this is the start of the lab! I like seeing Gus throw his weight around too, such a great actor.

5. After this series is over I wonder if rewatching Breaking Bad will be a remarkably different experience where Gus is clearly the good guy defending his op from a lunatic amateur.

6. There are some things that are totally lost on me because I do not remember BB at all, haha. I had to read the episode discussions on Reddit so I can remember what it even going on outside Jimmy’s universe.

I am really wondering what Kim is planning. Like, she can’t be tanking her money maker just for public defending????????

7. She's literally going the opposite way that Jimmy went. I enjoyed seeing the old Saul office again.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Great episode. Was the german guy the same dude that killed himself with a defibrilator in BB?

9. Jimmy having a panic attack

10. What are the odds that Kai eats a bullet before the season is over?