Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Call Saul

I like Pearl Jam ._.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Ten is a hell of an album.

3. Breaking Bad is a helluva show.

I really like the flashbacks of Jimmy in the 90s. Such a scumbag.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. I can barely remember the shit that happens in the previous episode by the time the next one comes by. I enjoy it alot when it comes on, but then it's like "What happened again?".

5. Buttholes

6. Yeah, that seems right.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I can barely remember the shit that happens in the previous episode by the time the next one comes by. I enjoy it alot when it comes on, but then it's like "What happened again?".
    I find the little clever bits the heroes in these series devise to get out of what look like impossible situations. I remember those (skater fraud, and banner fraud)
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 02 Mar 2015 at 04:31 PM.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I find the little clever bits the heroes in these series devise to get out of what look like impossible situations. I remember those (skater fraud, and banner fraud)
    Skater Fraud, Banner Fraud, sure. Tuco's interaction, the stuff with Chuck, I couldn't tell you what happened to the family after he found them in the woods with the money though.

9. I don't think we have seen them since? He mentioned they were just "camping" in the police station.

10. he took the money and let them go on their merry way.