Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Criminal Girls Invite Only (Vita Now and Maybe PC One Day)

My phone knows no other way.

2. Hecho in Mexico

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/04/...s-objectified/

so if I'm reading that right, either hentai books where big titty sluts get gang raped on subway trains is empowering because they are made by female hentai artists (but objectifying if written by men), and comics about normal women written by men are objectifying, OR anytime a fictional character is sexy, the writer needs to include some kind of explanation or background to show that the person actually chose to do it. So we now need a few pages dedicated to why Power Girl's and Superman's chests are so prominent in their clothes. Or why batman and batgirl have chosen to wear leggings or tights that let me see the full detail of their muscles. Or you know, bat nipples.

At what point are we treating fans and readers like they are retarded? Wouldn't you assume that the sexy thing they are doing is their choice because they are the hero? The powerful character that always saves the day? The person with their name on the front of the box?

4. the best thing to do is not to think about it too much

think about it a little and if someone wants to think and yell about it just kind of step out of the way
    Donk

Huh. This was suppose to go into the game ethics thread.

6. It just seemed like something you might jump into in a thread like this. *laughs*
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. There's a real conversation to be had but it's really difficult to have that conversation without people getting really emotional about their side and getting really angry about it. It's like politics and waifus
    Donk