Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo eShop Thread

1. Wow ok I'll buy it. This will be my full 1st time playing it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Ummm, Mother 1 is pretty unplayable nowadays.

How about releasing the one we all want to have an official release already?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. This is the same one that's been on repro cart for years now? Yeah, it's kind of hard to play now, especially if you played Earthbound first. Still, it's nice to see that it only took Nintendo more than a decade to realize people wanted to play this.

4. Nindies@Home lets players test-drive 9 indie games during E3
    Not everyone is able to attend the E3 video game trade show in Los Angeles. That’s why the Nintendo eShop is offering a special deal so that people at home can be the first to play some of the hottest upcoming indie games on Wii U. For a limited time only, the Nindies@Home program lets people download free demos of nine upcoming Nindie games from the Nintendo eShop on Wii U between now and 8:59 a.m. PT on June 22. Best of all, once the full games launch, players get 15 percent off the price of each respective participating game they demo for up to one month after the full game launches. Note that the same Nintendo Network ID must be linked to the Wii U system and Nintendo eShop account prior to the download in order to be eligible for the offer.

Fantastic.

5. I was impressed when I seen the test 9 Nintendo e3 titles at home story on another site. Then I find out its fucking indies. They all look like shit. I will not waste my precious storage on Indy garbage.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. One time when I was a little kid at the mall with my mom, I saw a grown man slap the tray of free chicken samples right out of the hands of the Umi Chicken lady.

7. was baby moogle nearby

8. More 3D Gunstar Heroes news!

http://tinycartridge.com/post/121806...esome-new-mode

Because M2 loves the world, it added what it calls a “Full Spec” mode to Gunstar Heroes for 3DS, that allows you to switch between all 14 weapon combinations, even assigning different ones to different buttons, and swap between the different firing modes of the Red and Blue characters.

And you can double your starting HP. AND you can save any time.

Since it’s M2, you can also switch between Japanese and international versions, change the sound settings, and choose one of two different types of 3D. This comes out in Japan on June 24 and cannot get here quickly enough. It’s scheduled to hit the 3DS eShop here in August.

9. M2 is the best~!

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    This is the same one that's been on repro cart for years now?
    Yes, I'm waiting for the "how do i make metroid crawl" crowd's delicious tears.