Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo eShop Thread

1. Only because I treated your comma as if it were a period and didn't bother reading the rest of the sentence!

Man, I hate when I respond to something without really paying attention to what was written...and I do it a lot on here.

2. I won't hold it against you, Grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. That's mighty swell of you. Here, have a Werther's Original.

4. 3DS eShop so reminds me of being young, where I'd go into a store and suddenly these NES games would exist on the shelf that I had no idea what was or when it'd come out. In a world where we know so much, have release lists and previews and YouTube trailers and whatnot, it's really fun.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. true, there were NES games all over and the overwhelming majority were crap

so that's a good analogy

6. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Yeah, they have to be downloadable titles. Complicating things even further is that not every PSP game on PSN is "officially" compatible with the Vita.
    Thanks No One

Wait so you have to buy them on PS3, then transfer them to Vita through a cable? That sucks because my Vita and PS3 are under separate accounts (I forgot my PS3 password years ago).

This is a cliche topic but why can't there be one console that plays every game by every publisher? Seriously...I understand capitalism and competition, but I can't believe we aren't at that point yet. Think about it: if you buy any DVD player, you have access to any DVD released. Why can't that be the same for games?

In a few decades I bet our grandkids will be laughing at us for keeping around 10-20 boxes at all times to play different games, when they just have one console for everything.

I was born too soon.

It's called a PC.

8. Because there aren't barriers to run everything you want to run on PC.

It's always going to be a mess because people love their messes.
    Donk

9. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    It's called a PC.
    arr matey

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    Wait so you have to buy them on PS3, then transfer them to Vita through a cable? That sucks because my Vita and PS3 are under separate accounts (I forgot my PS3 password years ago).
    Most PSP games offered digitally on the PlayStation Store are purchasable from and downloadable to the Vita. For some reason, however, there's a small handful of games that are Vita compatible but cannot be downloaded directly to the system. For those games, you need to download them to a PS3 first, and then use that PS3 to transfer them to the Vita. The number of those games is pretty small, though.

Then, there's a smaller amount of games that are totally playable on the Vita, but for one reason or another, aren't offered as being transferrable to the system. There was a short time where the PS Store was broken, and they were made available, but that was fixed after about a week or so. (Phantasy Star Portable 2 was one such example.)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.