Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo eShop Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Only because I treated your comma as if it were a period and didn't bother reading the rest of the sentence!

Man, I hate when I respond to something without really paying attention to what was written...and I do it a lot on here.
    This is like everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    Thanks No One

Wait so you have to buy them on PS3, then transfer them to Vita through a cable? That sucks because my Vita and PS3 are under separate accounts (I forgot my PS3 password years ago).

This is a cliche topic but why can't there be one console that plays every game by every publisher? Seriously...I understand capitalism and competition, but I can't believe we aren't at that point yet. Think about it: if you buy any DVD player, you have access to any DVD released. Why can't that be the same for games?

In a few decades I bet our grandkids will be laughing at us for keeping around 10-20 boxes at all times to play different games, when they just have one console for everything.

I was born too soon.
    Your grandkids will probably think video games are stupid. They'll be busy doing some new nonsense we don't even understand. Maybe sounding.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Maybe sounding.
    They're going to be shoving things in their dickholes?

His grandkids need an ass kicking.

I hear it feels fantastic.

5. Let's keep the thread on topic.

Can anyone confirm if it's easier to shove the New 3DS in your pizzle than the old XL?

Bonus points: can it still connect to the eShop?
    Last edited by No One; 10 Feb 2015 at 07:41 PM.

6. This innocent thread about the Nintendo eShop isn't nearly disgusting enough. Hold on, let me pierce my left eyeball with this needle so I can inject the heroin.

7. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    pizzle
    This sounds like an off-brand Cracker JacksŪ.

3D Outrun is but a week away!

edit: Other, much less interesting upcoming eShop releases
    Last edited by Yoshi; 05 Mar 2015 at 02:54 PM.

9. Hot damn! OutRun is so going to be mine!

10. Man Outrun is going to be glorious.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.