Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo eShop Thread

The home version of Burning Force was around two years after Space Harrier II in Japan but closer to one year in the West.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Fixed.
    I didn't play that one, and I will take your word for it. SH2 got nothing on Enduro Racer for SMS. They put the arcade pic (along with Outrun) in the catalog and I remember being so pumped. Oh the naivete of youth.

Affordable Space Adventures sounds interesting, and it sure doesn't seem likely to be ported anywhere.

4. I really liked what I played of Affordable Space Adventures, but it need multiplayer to work. If you've got people to play it with, and can work in some semblance of cooperation, then it's well worth checking out. If you can't cooperate, then at least you can have fun yelling at each other for being such a bunch of total screw-ups. Either way, quality family time.

6. Fuck. Yes.

7. The most value Nintendo's current handheld has comes from the company that used to be their bitter rival back in the day. God I love this whole 3D Classics series thing, and hope M2 keeps it up. Still a number of games I'd love to see hit the line, but man, this was a heck of a three-game announcement.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. The comments sections and internet forum responses to announcements like these are infuriating.

Comment # 4

Very nice news. Now we need Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I will buy all.

Posted by Nuke on April 14th, 2015 at 9:31 am
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    Please Bring:
    -Streets of Rage 3
    -Ecco the Dolphin: The Tides of Time
    -Sonic the Hedgehog 3
    -Sonic and Knuckles (Hopefully with lock-on features w/ Sonic 2 and 3)
    -Ristar
    -Vectorman
    -Vectorman 2
    Comment # 10

Revenge of Shinobi as well please!

Posted by Neez on April 14th, 2015 at 9:55 am
    Comment # 8

plx remake Golden Axe series for nintendo 3ds. S2

Posted by FatiadorX on April 14th, 2015 at 9:50 am
    These ingrates have already grown bored of the three announced games before they've even played them.

Buying games and looking at your shelf/list of games on the system is the new playing games.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. But... eShop downloads?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.