Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo eShop Thread

1. I saw this a couple days ago and it just confirmed my reasons for getting rid of the WiiU. Now if I can just resist Mario Maker I'll be in the clear.

2. So. Fucking. Stupid.

At least allow me to play my fucking bought Wii VC titles on the gamepad, with the gamepad then.

The silver lining is that it'll take like two weeks to release all the good N64 games that aren't licensed, even at the current snail's pace. I must say that if it said they were moving onto GameCube I'd have less of an issue, though I'd rather the best of those get the Wind Waker treatment.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    I saw this a couple days ago and it just confirmed my reasons for getting rid of the WiiU. Now if I can just resist Mario Maker I'll be in the clear.
    did you sell it for $30
    Donk

5. I am constantly amazed by how much Nintendo can screw up what should be totally foolproof plans.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Oh no, I sold it for much more than that.

7. Outrun 3D might be one of the neatest and funnest things I've played on a portable in a while.

8. Maybe they are bringing the 16 and 8 bit games to cell phones instead? I'm talking crazy here, it's Nintendo. A VC service on cell phones might actually make Nintendo money and they wouldn't do that.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. it's logical to conclude that they're not dumping more roms because they're making money on them hand over fist

with the way things are going in the Video Games industry i don't think most companies are actually making money on actual Video Games
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Maybe they are bringing the 16 and 8 bit games to cell phones instead? I'm talking crazy here, it's Nintendo. A VC service on cell phones might actually make Nintendo money and they wouldn't do that.
    Yeah, if logic applied, they'd have universal IDs where you could buy Super Mario Bros. once and play it on your Wii, Wii U, 3DS, phone, etc.