Page 1 of 20 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans

1. Teen Titans

T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S, Teen Titans, let's go!

I know most of you are going to rip the show because of it's mock-anime appeal, but to Hell with you! The show has got to be one of the best cartoons on today. Come to think of it, all of the DC comics related cartoons have been spectacular.

So, if you like the show, here's where to talk about it, and if you don't like the show, here's where to hate on it.

P.S. Beast Boy is teh shizzle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. I was originally expecting this show to suck, but I ended up liking it a lot. The new Robin is the best thing this show has going for it, the other characters are useless, especially Beast Boy (why does there always have to be a retarded jokey character?). I would like to know more about the characters, I've seen what I think is every episode of this show yet I don't even know why or how they became a team.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Regus
    I was originally expecting this show to suck, but I ended up liking it a lot. The new Robin is the best thing this show has going for it, the other characters are useless, especially Beast Boy (why does there always have to be a retarded jokey character?). I would like to know more about the characters, I've seen what I think is every episode of this show yet I don't even know why or how they became a team.
    I agree that Robin is the only real character I like on the show. The rest get really annoying.

Just how many robot copies does Slade have?

4. I've only seen two episodes and I can honestly say I love it.

Regus: What do you mean by 'new' Robin?!? Am I missing something?

5. its a new design for Robin compared with his last appearances on Batman

personally i love the show BIG TIME

Im actually liking all the characters

but im a big DC fan back when i read comics even though i started with X-men back in the Day the DC characters caught my attention more and come the end of my comic reading days from DC i was reading like 20 - 25 books a month

and yeah these last few shows from them have rocked the house

I just wish theyd up and represent the greatest GL ever Kyle Rainer (spelling?) I fucking LOATHED Hal Jordan as GL, Guy Gardner was ok, and Jon Stewart was allright but Kyle fucking owns as GL all you who say otherwise can lick my hair asshole and go fuck yourself with a 10 inch dildo

that is all
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    I just wish theyd up and represent the greatest GL ever Kyle Rainer (spelling?) I fucking LOATHED Hal Jordan as GL, Guy Gardner was ok, and Jon Stewart was allright but Kyle fucking owns as GL all you who say otherwise can lick my hair asshole and go fuck yourself with a 10 inch dildo
    Because GL is part of Teen Titans how...?? I think they were just trying to follow comic continuity, since Kyle Rayner is off in space or something right now, and Jon Stewart is Earth's GL at the moment.

But Teen Titans is really good... season 2 starts on Jan. 10th, I think, and the episodes I've read of it so far have seemed really good.

One has Starfire going to the future, one has Cyborg battling a giant robot alone and looks back on his past, and another ep introduces a girl named Terra, which fans of the comic will know.

And yea, Beast Boy gets real real annoying after awhile. And I'm also surprised they haven't even shown how they've become a team, unless that was the first ep.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. There's nothing wrong with Beast Boy. After all is said and done, I'd have to say either him or Raven are my favorite characters. Cyborg is neat as well, but I cannot freaking stand Starfire. I want her to get shot in the face.

There's a set of maquettes releasing soon, immortalising all of the Teen Titans from the show in a cold cast resin. They'll retail for about $90, so I won't be getting all of them, but Beast Boy is top priority, followed by Raven, and maybe Cyborg, if they're still around by the time I can get the cash up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    There's nothing wrong with Beast Boy. After all is said and done, I'd have to say either him or Raven are my favorite characters. Cyborg is neat as well, but I cannot freaking stand Starfire. I want her to get shot in the face.

There's a set of maquettes releasing soon, immortalising all of the Teen Titans from the show in a cold cast resin. They'll retail for about $90, so I won't be getting all of them, but Beast Boy is top priority, followed by Raven, and maybe Cyborg, if they're still around by the time I can get the cash up.
    Got a link? I'd get a Raven, depending on how good it looked, and maybe a Cyborg.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    its a new design for Robin compared with his last appearances on Batman
    Not to mention his cool new voice. His new character design awesome, his spikey hair and boots are really cool.

I like the other characters, but he's the best one, I wish they would go indepth into the other people. Every one knows about Robin, but what about these other guys? There's so much they could do with that stuff.

What I really want to see is a Batman cameo. That's all I ask for.

Oh, and speaking of DC shows, Justice League has REALLY come around. Complete 180. The first season of the show was complete shit, but now each episode is better than the last, with only a few missteps along the way. Did any of you see that episode when Superman went to the future with Randal Savage? That was fucking awesome. Or the one with the Justice Lords? That was really good too. And that last episode with The Joker was fucking great.

I liked that little bald Green Latern that was on Batman Beyond. He was cool. Way better than the other GLs they have running around on Justice League, like that Pig Man, or the talking nut sack.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Regus
    Oh, and speaking of DC shows, Justice League has REALLY come around. Complete 180. The first season of the show was complete shit, but now each episode is better than the last, with only a few missteps along the way. Did any of you see that episode when Superman went to the future with Randal Savage? That was fucking awesome. Or the one with the Justice Lords? That was really good too. And that last episode with The Joker was fucking great.
    That was surprising. The christmas episode was good, as well, and here's a synopsis for the season finale, as well as info about season 3...

The finale for Season 2 will have the thanargarians invading earth, even though Hawkman WON'T be featured, I've read. Hawkgirl will be torn between her new adopted home, and the one she left behind... this whole season has led up to this.

As for season three, guest stars include Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Atom, and Red Tornado... I've also heard rumors of them calling the show Justice League Unlimited, where Martian Manhunter heads up the team, and introduces a new JL. The guest stars are true, but the stuff about the new JL is just a rumor right now.