Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Neill Blomkamp's Alien Sequel

1. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. I'll catch the 'computer matinee'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. sometimes I can't read.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. I read the same thing. Old man eyes up in this.

5. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. It would be great if this scene was actually in the movie.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Just watched this, wasn't bad but it's also not great. Feels like an apology film for Prometheus that tried too hard to tell a story and offer explanations and oh yeah, there is an alien in here I guess.

Too much stupidity packed into 1 character who fucks everything up, too much competence put into another character who basically ends up in a Contra level by the end.

8. I saw Covenant tonight, it was so much better than the teen slasher the trailer tried to paint it as. There were some slasher tropes like the stupid character, but overall I was pleasantly surprised.
    I'm not an Alien fan, I've never watched one all the way through before. Just never got around to it.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. I'm going to see this tonight, but knowing that Michael Fassbender is playing two different androids in this, it's guaranteed that the bad android ends up impersonating the good android at some point.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 19 May 2017 at 10:44 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I'm not an Alien fan, I've never watched one all the way through before. Just never got around to it.
    I think that's an offense punishable by caning in some countries.