Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Neill Blomkamp's Alien Sequel

1. I think I'll catch up soon.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I'm going to see this tonight, but knowing that Michael Fassbender is playing two different androids in this, it's guaranteed that the bad android ends up impersonating the good android at some point.
    Price is Right sad trombone.

The more I think about this movie the worse it gets. Stick to Alien, Aliens, and Isolation.

3. Alien 3 isn't bad, either.

4. Alien 3 is still one of the most visually dynamic horror sci-fi movies of the nineties (fight me), it just comes after two films at the absolute top tier of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Alien 3 is my second favorite Alien movie. The work print is where it's at. They even re-recorded the messed up dialogue for the bluray release.

6. The lack of Dogburster and the lame cgi add ins at the beginning kill that version for me. I wouldn't mind a theatrical cut with the Golic stuff spliced in though.

I once sent off an inordinate amount of money trying to score a VHS copy of the workprint that never materialized back in the mid nineties, I'm still salty about it.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 20 May 2017 at 08:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3 is ok, but its like gb2 if there was a better movie between ghostbusters 1 and 2. It is mostly a repeat of 1 that isn't quite as good.

Kudos to them for letting us know that aliens change according to their host. That opened the door for a lot of awesome toys.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    3 is ok, but its like gb2 if there was a better movie between ghostbusters 1 and 2. It is mostly a repeat of 1 that isn't quite as good.
    This is actually a really good analogy
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

The more I think about Covenant, the worse it gets. What was the point of showing the wheat?