Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 101213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Neill Blomkamp's Alien Sequel

1. Honestly, Ridley Scott has made all of two good movies since Kingdom of Heaven. Not sure why you would expect much of anything he makes anymore.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I saw 3/4ths of this before some kid pulled the fire alarm during the Dramatic Teathered Planet Escape Sequence, which was the most engaging special effect ever.

I will probably go back and see the last of it. It is "Better Prometheus", I kind of like that it's more of a Vampire Castle Dracula Movie instead of trying to make some kind of overwrought 'where did we come from' statement. There's still a lot of that, but it goes more of a 'kill where you came from' direction instead of 'omg ancient aliens' again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. "I'll do the fingering."
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I'm sure there's fanart of that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    What was the point of showing the wheat?
    To show there were people there? they dead though It wasn't important, but it wasn't all that dumb.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. I liked the opening sequence showing Weyland being an asshole.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. The xenomorphs are not really bad, they're just trying to protect themselves from the gluten.

They don't really have acid for blood, it's their body reacting to the gluten. It's why they'er all ornery

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    To show there were people there? they dead though It wasn't important, but it wasn't all that dumb.
    What people?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Shaw, provided David didn't kill her right away? Of course, where the fuck did she get the wheat to plant?

10. There was a civilization there before David showed up. They even had a flashback scene.