Thread: Infinifactory

1. Infinifactory

Is anyone else playing this? It's from Zachtronic Industries and is a combination of Infiniminer and SpaceChem. The game gives you a pile of tool blocks such as conveyers, pushers, and sensors and then you have to build a machine that turns a pile of different blocks into a specific form. It's pretty amazing to look back at a completed level and realize that nothing was there when you started, and now there's a machine chugging away, made of hundreds of moving parts, each one fairly simple but together a sprawling mass of synchronized creation. I've been loving the hell out of it, even when specific puzzles take a few days to solve. I'm currently stuck trying to build a tank, which can't be as hard as I'm making it but is still coming together slowly. Evil, but makes my brain happy.

Last edited by James; 19 Feb 2015 at 09:54 PM.

It looks great but I don't do early access unless there's heavy price scaling. I'll buy it when it's done.

3. It's more complete than, for example Assassins Creed Unity was for a few weeks after release. The story and puzzles are 100% done and the game runs perfectly smooth.