Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Famicom Interest Check

I sat down and priced each item and made an offer on the lot and the lot minus what ssjn wanted.

Yoshi you are free to make a counter offer.

2. Im more interested in the games than the system. I have one already, but it's the red one with the 3 foot controller cords. I'd sell mine if I got Yoshi's to offset the cost.

I'm interested in either Yoshi's or SSJN's system, depending on how it goes. Let me know how it all falls out.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. SSJN how much would you be looking to sell yours for if you bought Yoshi's?

*edit* damn Mzo beat me by a minute, I should have wasted time looking up different models of Famicoms.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

For the record, I haven't responded to anyone because I haven't had a chance to price stuff yet.

edit: I am curious where buttplant priced the list, based on his offer.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 23 Feb 2015 at 11:54 AM.

Ebay completed auctions.

Did you take shipping into account, since about 90% of those are from Japan?

8. But they're not coming from japan anymore!

I wish this had kept updating after 2012: http://vgstats.blogspot.fi/2011/08/f...ice-guide.html That made life so much easier with regard to completed auctions, though he never did hardware or discs.

Don't forget you'd lose about 10% in eBay fees.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery