Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Famicom Interest Check

Ninja Famicom Interest Check

As discussed in the haul thread, here is the Famicom stuff I have and am considering moving:

Cartridges
    Air Fortress (complete)
    Akumajo Densetsu
    Akumajo Special: Boku Dracula-kun
    Baseball Stars
    Chip to Dale no Daisakusen
    Contra
    Crisis Force
    Double Dragon II: The Revenge
    Double Dragon III
    Downtown Nekketsu Koushinkyoku: Soreyuke Daiundoukai
    Duck Tales 2
    Famista '91
    Final Lap
    Ganbare Penant Race
    Gradius II
    Guevara
    Gun-Dec
    Holy Diver
    Hyper Olympic
    Kage no Densetsu
    Kaijuu Monogatari
    Matendouji
    Moero!! Judo Warriors
    Nekketsu Koukou Dodgeball-bu Soccer-hen
    New Ghostbusters 2
    Ninja-kun: Majiro no Bouken
    Parodius Da!
    Salamander
    Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti
    Star Soldier
    Sweet Home
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Manhattan Project
    The Goonies
    Tiger-Heli
    Transformers: Mystery of Convoy (with rough box)
    Wai Wai World
    Wai Wai World 2
    Wanpaku Dakku Yume Bouken

Discs (with inner case and insert)
    Arumana no Kiseki
    Castlevania - Akumajou Dracula
    Dracula II: Noroi No Fuuin

Hardware
    Sharp Twin Famicom AN-505B (black with turbo)
    Hori HJ-10 (controller)
    Hudson Joycard Sansui SSS (controller)

I have not tried to price them yet, and I would need someone or some combination of people to pretty much clean me out to make this worthwhile. I am open to offers and may choose convenience over top dollar, someone who buys more may get preference over someone who offers more per item. I also am always interested in trades, though I am primarily looking to go more obscure with X68000, FM Towns, CD32, or the like.

2. Put a price together for
    Twin Famicom
    Akumajou dracula
    Ninja-kun: Majiro no Bouken
    Parodius Da!
    Salamander
    Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti
    Gun-Dec
    Holy Diver

I can do that, but that's exactly my concern. I don't want to have to go get rid of three dozen lesser games after the hardware is gone. Let's see what others are interested in. Maybe it'll work out.

4. I'm surprised that I'm not the only person here with a CD32. What do you have for it?

Nothing. I want one... just not enough to pay ebay prices.

6. I'm on my third CD32. Bought it new off some Canadian a few years ago on eBay. Paid around $200 I believe.
    If you ever get one, dakidski shared some links with me which I can share with you.

7. I've heard that you can turn a CD-32 into a full blown Amiga with just a few modifications.

8. Good stuff!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I've heard that you can turn a CD-32 into a full blown Amiga with just a few modifications.
    Nah. The expansions required to make it a full fledged Amiga cost more than the console itself, and if it's NTSC, there will always be compatibility issues because of some slight differences with the video chipset.

I have a couple of retail games, but I usually stick to the compilation discs.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Nah. The expansions required to make it a full fledged Amiga cost more than the console itself, and if it's NTSC, there will always be compatibility issues because of some slight differences with the video chipset.

I have a couple of retail games, but I usually stick to the compilation discs.
    It's pretty much an Amiga 1200 that has the AGA chipset. You can also turn an Amiga 1200 into a CD32 with the addition of an external CD-drive. The Amiga 1200 usually sells for @ $350-$400; It's one of the most sought out versions of the Amiga, and it had a limited time on the market. The system was released about a year before Commodore went under, so like the CD32, it didn't have enough time on the market to sell many units.
    Last edited by gamevet; 22 Feb 2015 at 02:54 PM.