Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1323252627

Thread: This Month's Haul: March 2015 (I Accidentally My Whole Refund)

1. I snagged NSMB2 and MK7 for Brettmatic yesterday with that sale, and grabbed Wolfenstein for the Bone for $10. Project Spark was $5 after the BOGO50% so I snagged that also.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It has four holes on each side; one of them is just plugged. The answer to your question is that I'm not unless I get some irresistible itch that makes me get a six-button control panel, which is pretty unlikely, given that I can already play SNK's stuff if I really need a fighter. I'm much more interested in shooters and beat'em ups, especially on CPS2 (Progear, AvP, etc.)
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=331517640809

He could at least put a new label on that bootleg.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    He could at least put a new label on that bootleg.
    He doesn't hide the fact it's a bootleg, others have probably gone for $300+ as the real deal with a replacement label, a bootlegged progear phoenixed would be cool to have for around $100, I'm curious to see what this ends at

There's no point in buying cps2 boots anymore since the cps2 multicart is about to come out, unless it stays cheap enough to use as a donor for the kit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    There's no point in buying cps2 boots anymore since the cps2 multicart is about to come out, unless it stays cheap enough to use as a donor for the kit.
    What's he going to do with a multicart when 90% of the games require 6 buttons?

...In before Dimahoo
    Last edited by Brettmatic; 31 Mar 2015 at 10:20 PM.

You realize how easy it would be to get a six-button control panel if I gave a damn, right? Also, there are more CPS2 games that don't require six buttons than you probably think.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You realize how easy it would be to get a six-button control panel if I gave a damn, right? Also, there are more CPS2 games that don't require six buttons than you probably think.
    I know the games, I had one with intentions of collecting some boards for it, good luck finding anything other than fighting games locally without paying jacked up prices, multicart is probably the way to go even for the ten games compatible with 3-buttons, since those ten boards would cost you 2K-3K