Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122224252627 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March 2015 (I Accidentally My Whole Refund)

1. I went ahead and got the digital version of MLB The Show 15. Got it pre-loaded last night and get to play it in 10.5 hours.

2. Nice haul ya green jerk!

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    lol console gaming
    It's not a console issue, really. The game is a Mega CD exclusive, so playing it on an emulator wouldn't fix the language problem. It's more of a "lol, import gaming" issue than a console one.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Nice haul ya green jerk!
    Hey, I was doing most of the hauling

5. I figured. Yoshi doesnt seem the hauling type.

6. Nice, but how you gonna play them cps2 fighting games with only 3 buttons?

7. Saturn 3D controller arrived and works great. I went with the US controller since it matches my system and both US and JP controllers are around the same price (most sellers with the JP controller also have higher shipping). I like the color of the US controller better too.

Quote Originally Posted by Brettmatic View Post
    Nice, but how you gonna play them cps2 fighting games with only 3 buttons?
    It has four holes on each side; one of them is just plugged. The answer to your question is that I'm not unless I get some irresistible itch that makes me get a six-button control panel, which is pretty unlikely, given that I can already play SNK's stuff if I really need a fighter. I'm much more interested in shooters and beat'em ups, especially on CPS2 (Progear, AvP, etc.)

The only CPS2 fighter he needs is Pocket Fighter, a 3 button game.

10. Hit Target earlier and bought myself a few b-day presents. The 3DS games are on sale for $15 each, the clearance PSP games were $6 and Resistance was $5. $65 total after an employee discount and the redcard. Then grabbed an Orange Julius on the way home.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in