Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PC, PS4, One)

I tried starting this on Über difficulty. I am not sure I can make it out of the first combat room. It makes Uncharted on Crushing look like Josh's mom. Has anyone else been masochistic enough to try and stick with it? Tain?

2. The beginning was some real bullshit

Ah, ok. So maybe I should try to soldier on (pun intended).

4. Well I could also suck and might have missed something but I remember thinking "if the rest of the game is like this I am screwed". And I wasn't. But I also need to finish it...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I tried starting this on Über difficulty. I am not sure I can make it out of the first combat room. It makes Uncharted on Crushing look like Josh's mom. Has anyone else been masochistic enough to try and stick with it? Tain?
    Think I'm not gonna notice because it's in a fps thread, huh?

I would have been disappointed if you didn't.

7. I never played this game but I plan on changing that in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Well I could also suck and might have missed something but I remember thinking "if the rest of the game is like this I am screwed". And I wasn't. But I also need to finish it...
    You were right. That very first combat room has been the hardest part so far, and I am now through the first two chapters. It's actually pretty good, despite the lack of story compared to what I've read about New Order (I chose to play them in timeline order instead of order of release).