Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vasteel's Games and Want List

Vasteel's Games and Want List

Hey Guys, I have the following games I'm looking to get rid of. I prefer to trade for things I want, and will weigh fairly heavily in your favor for even a single item, but cash works too:

DS:
    Metroid Prime Hunters

NES:
    Loose carts:
    Wrestlemania

Things I want:
    SMS:

Pretty much any good SMS games.

Saturn:
    Sega Ages

Genesis:
    Castle of Illusion/World of Illusion
    Phantasy Star II, III
    Might & Magic
    I'm interested any Genesis games you may wish to part with, but mainly want earlier Sega releases.

PS1-Vagrant Story

I'll also consider anything but except PS360/XBone4 stuff, especially NES and Saturn.
    Last edited by Vasteel; 24 May 2015 at 06:33 AM.

Vasteel, I've got a loose, repaired Phantasy Star 4 you can have. I'll throw it in with your other stuff.

*edit* I would also take Kirby as a trade for the SMS stuff instead of cash if you were so inclined. I can throw a few bucks cash on top too, since I think Kirby is worth a little more than the SMS games.
    Last edited by GohanX; 06 Mar 2015 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Pm'd brother!
    Also added some things, including a CIB Punch Out!
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

4. Id like the wall scroll!

It's yours!

I have a spare sega MK 2 and Jurasic park with cases that I was going to put on my etsy store. I have like 50 sports games. Some of them are the black checkered pattern from the first few years of the system.

I'm looking into making repros for the gen too. Stuff like a gen cart version of Phantasy Star 1. Or the Wreck it Ralph home brew.

7. You're gonna wreck it.

8. I have that ROM on my Everdrive. I'd love some repros though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'm looking into making repros for the gen too. Stuff like a gen cart version of Phantasy Star 1. Or the Wreck it Ralph home brew.
    I'm sure you know of it, but there is a MegaDrive Phantasy Star, if you need an insert or something. It's super rare on account of being mail-order or something, and to my knowledge no different from the Mark III version.
    Last edited by Vasteel; 09 Mar 2015 at 04:23 AM.

Yeah. I'm aware of it, though I haven't googled it. Just seen the jp version for sale. Did they update the graphics?

I was just going to dump the master system rom to a gen rom and pcb. The sega gen and master system are backwards compatible. All converter did was make the pin out of the master system games match the sega gen cart slot.

The game gear is mostly compatible with either, though the screen is a funky size and the game gear some how outputs more colors?

With the super gameboy it is surprising sega never made an adapter.