Thread: Lost Within (Fire, iOS)

Lost Within (Fire, iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    The developer of sci-fi first-person shooter Prey has announced Lost Within, a new survival horror game for smartphones and tablets.

Published by Amazon Game Studios for launch on Fire devices, Lost Within will also receive an iPhone and iPad release.

Human Head announced the game today via an initial trailer, embedded below, and with word of a vague release window: "spring/summer 2015".

Set inside a haunted asylum filled with monsters, Lost Within tasks you with confronting a famous killer who has been locked inside.

The game focus on stealth, scavenging and weapon crafting - so far so survival horror, then - as well as the maintaining the ability to run away when necessary.

It's unclear how you'll be controlling the game, which takes place from a first-person viewpoint, or how much of the trailer shows off actual gameplay.
    Link

I still haven't gotten used to seeing "Amazon Game Studios." My first thought when I watched the trailer was that this looked like a PS3 game. Then I realized the platforms, and that became a bit of a compliment.

I suspect Android owners consider it a bit of a kick in the junk for Amazon to publish games on iOS but not across other Android platforms. I certainly would.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 09 Mar 2015 at 01:59 PM.

2. I'd rather get kicked in the junk than play this game.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I suspect Android owners consider it a bit of a kick in the junk for Amazon to publish games on iOS but not across other Android platforms. I certainly would.
    Amazon's kicking themselves in the junk. An APK is a click away!

Is this the studio that used to be Double Helix?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

It doesn't appear so. Double Helix is still around.

Apparently Amazon is bringing lots (all?) of their stuff to iOS.