Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Last Man On Earth

1. The Last Man On Earth

Anybody else watching this? Comes on Sunday @ 9:30 on Fox. Made by Will Forte and the Lego Movie/21(2) Jump Street guys.

A virus wipes shit out and Phil Miller (Forte) is the last dude on the planet. He lets himself go, talks to balls, drinks out of a margarita pool and has a toilet pool.

2. I caught the first episode or two on Hulu the other day. So far I like it. By himself he is really good but his reactions to the annoying woman are hilarious. I'll definitely watch more.

3. I saw the first two episodes. It's ok - probably will get better if/when they add more characters.

4. Since we're just dropping spoilers about the other woman, I'll let you guys know that January Jones shows up as soon as he maries Kristen Schaal.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Since we're just dropping spoilers about the other woman, I'll let you guys know that January Jones shows up as soon as he maries Kristen Schaal.
    That's awesome and hilarious.

6. I looked at Steph when it happened and she said, well yeah he has to fuck her.

7. I watched the premiere and bailed. I already keep track of too many shows and this didn't do anything for me.

8. I watched the first two episodes. It grew on me. I've only seen Will Forte in MacGruber skits, which never did anything for me. But I like the concept of the last man on Earth being mostly a cunt.

You can relate.

10. mostly.