Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tembo the Badass Elephant (PC, PS4, One)

1. Looks very Viewtiful Joe-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Despite my initial disappointment that this isn't something to do with Tempo, I must say the trailer looks pretty good and I like when Game Freak gets their platform on.

3. Looks very smooth, I could see this being a lot of fun. Will try.

4. Looks good, though I wish it was on last gen. I hope the computer requirements won't be too high, but with the only other platforms being PS4 and X1, they most likely will.

5. This could've been on last gen. This could've been on PS2 if they wanted. It would've looked better on PS1 because it wouldn't be a cheap me-too side scroller where they're getting away with what they can, it would've been a good effort trying to fit the platform it was on because Game Freak was like that. Maybe they still are, Harmoknight looked nice enough, Solitiba is simple but it looks good, this just looks so bad and i'm angry about it. Maybe every fucking Pokemon wore them out or taught them to make cheap fucking shit. Anyway, they probably just forgot to put the PS3 and XBox 360 logo on the mockup poster.

i don't know how development goes, but it was probably a lot easier to make the game between One-PS4-Steam than to add anything else
    Donk

7. Why the fuck is that video using Carol of the Bells (or wait, is that like a nutcrackers song? what song is that? EDIT: It's Christmas Carols!) instead of this Damon Albarn track:

Last edited by Opaque; 20 Jul 2015 at 11:28 AM.

8. The PC requirements are very modest:
    Win Vista or above
    Processor: Core 2 Duo ~2GHz or higher (or equivalent)
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: Graphics Card NVIDIA GTS 240 or higher (or equivalent)
    DirectX: Version 9.0
    Hard Drive: 998 MB available space
    I'd guess the reason it's not on last gen is just RAM limitations plus lots of 2D animation. That or the slide-rules just said the basic port costs on those platforms is just no longer worth it.

9. This may be the first time in a while that I buy a PC game on release. Non-Pokemon Game Freak is one of my favorite things!

10. Same! Their platformers get a ton of good will from me.

Maybe... this can be the new ~ Drill Dozer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!