Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Rogue One (2016)

I am a bantha popsicle.

Yeller is probably right. I am getting tired of the paint by numbers star wars products being put out.

"Guys, guys, we have T fighters! and AT ATs and vader! Give us all your money!!!!"

It would be nice to see something not connected to the orginal trilogy, like, you know KOTOR, or a new space property.

People love new space properties. Like, people will not shut the fuck up about firefly

3. Not sure you want to use Firefly as your success story.

people sure do like it and want everyone to watch it

5. So this just got a new composer, Michael Giacchino. They say it's due to the reshoots and scheduling conflicts. I think he's an awesome composer so I'm ok with it, but he doesn't have a whole lot of time left.

6. how long does it take to make a song? There's only so many chords.

7. Well, presuming they don't ditch whats already been made for the movie by the other dude, he will have to come up with something that doesn't seem like it's completely different from what was already done. Add to that the fact that they are probably using the John Williams star wars themes at different points in the movie, so they both have to be similar to what he did. But you're right, if all he needs to do is score a few scenes that have been added then 3 months should not be any kind of problem.

That's a tremendously complicated question.

9. It was a joke. Didn't a Ramone say something like that?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Is this a surfing movie?
    No, but the entire first half of the movie will heavily revolve around our hero having to win a pod-surfing death sport competition.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 16 Sep 2016 at 01:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."