Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Rogue One (2016)

1. How is Donnie Yen? He is the only reason I am interested in seeing this.

2. Decent but not fully developed
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. hmm...mzo or calliander, who do I tag...

4. better than force awakens

even with all its faults, it's something somewhat new and that's all I ever really wanted out of new star wars movies

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How is Donnie Yen? He is the only reason I am interested in seeing this.
    I think he is the best of the new characters they introduce. I would've liked his character to be a little more developed, but he has some of the best scenes in the movie.

I found Felicity Jones and Diego Luna to be really boring...first half of the film, I'd give a 6 out of 10 (it's a slow burn, and you have to wait a bit for the movie to incrementally build up some steam....the second half is an easy 9 out of 10. Overall, it's a decent side story that is made well enough to hold people over until Episode 8 comes out.

6. This movie was just absolutely incredible. Enjoyed every second of it.

7. I await Mr. Plinkett's review.

8. Holy Sith! #rogueone is unbelievably wonderful! No lie: it is #EmpireStrikesBack great! An excellent chapter in the @starwars universe! LOTS of breathtaking moments and tie-ins to the Saga. But you are not prepared for how fucking epic #darthvader is in this movie. You will flat-out squeal through the last act of Rogue One and the final 10 minutes will show you something you've never seen before that you never knew how much you wanted to see in the first place. Incredible flick! I can't wait to see it again! More of this in the world, less of everything else! #KevinSmith #starwars #harleyquinnsmith

9. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    This movie was just absolutely incredible. Enjoyed every second of it.
    Oh geez, this is a bad sign.

10. Oh please. I'm just not nearly as jaded as so many seem to be here.