Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2030323334353638 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Rogue One (2016)

1. Yen filled his purpose. He struggled throughout to determine if the force really was guiding him or not, and then just plain walked through gunfire to the whole reason he was there. There was no need for him to fight after that.

2. Maybe it would have just been fan service, but the writers could have both fulfilled the force thing he had going AND been a great blowout action finish for what, I'm told, is one of the best action stars in the world right now (they also build him up as this in the beginning with a big fight scene). I thought the current scene was goofy as fuck.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 06 Jan 2017 at 07:56 PM.

3. HA HA HA HA HA!

Ha.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Maybe it would have just been fan service, but I the writers could have both fulfilled the force thing he had going AND been a great blowout action finish for what, I'm told, is one of the best action stars in the world right now (they also build him up as this in the beginning with a big fight scene).
    But they didn't need to, and it was probably the only moment of restraint in a movie already chock full of needlessly over the top things. Just because they can doesn't mean they should.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, however, I did greatly enjoy the silliness of them playing bumper cars with Star Destroyers.

5. Ya maybe. This is all backseat writing so who knows how it would look anyway. I thought the switch scene was really goofy as is.

6. every time you press play on a RLM video, God kills a puppy

y'all know this right

7. PHHUCKK PUPPEEEZZZZZ.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    every time you press play on a RLM video, God kills a puppy

y'all know this right
    I didn't know it but I assumed it from the keyframe.

9. The key frame is satirical. I loved it, personally.

10. Somebody overdubbed Revenge of the Sith in its entirety using the bootleg English subtitles that gave us "do not want". Pretty great.