Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273739404142 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Rogue One (2016)

1. Of course it did! One would think that the film makers had learned their lesson, but the prequels prove they did not. This is Star Wars, not Shakespeare.

2. Boy, that argument never gets old.

3. Just like your critiques on just about everything. I wonder if there is anything you enjoy.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Boy, that argument never gets old.
    In contrast, you're complaining about Stormtroopers being weak in combat. Quite fresh and engaging.

5. It is easy to explain why stormtroopers suck, since they all have the same DNA.

6. Taste and expectation are such terrible burdens. How I wish to be as devoid of both as you are.
    I'm watching Hail Caesar! right now, and enjoying it quite a bit.

7. Life is really far more enjoyable that way.

8. I've watched this three times. I still enjoy it more than TFA.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. Sweat

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    I've watched this three times. I still enjoy it more than TFA.
    I don't know if it had to do with me not being in the right mood the 1st time I saw this movie in the theater, but I agree that this movie is better than TFA. TFA just feels so lifeless in comparison, and the characters just felt like they weren't believable. Rey not having any training in the force, yet she was able to handle a force trained opponent in Kylo was so wrong. JJ Abrams may be great at presenting a great action sequence, but I often feel like his character story lines leave a lot to be desired.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    It is easy to explain why stormtroopers suck, since they all have the same DNA.

They're all black?