Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25353738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Rogue One (2016)

1. I just watched it too. Fun movie. That Darth cameo two was the best thing he's ever done. I noticed that there are a ton of really stupid looking helmets in this one.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 23 Jul 2017 at 01:54 AM.

More people sacrificed themselves for other people than in an episode of Dr. Who. Pretty impressive.

Bad guy looked like evil Chris Parnell, that was the best part. I don't understand why they couldn't just get similar actor lookalikes for Tarkin and Leia. Both were sad in different ways.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. The way people were complaining about Leia I was expecting a playdoh replacement. It's fine.

4. Watched this earlier because my 8 year old nephew wanted to watch it.
    Unlike TFA, which I grew to like more and more as I watched it more, this just gets dumber and dumber with each viewing. Grandpa Vader Voice didn't bother me until today. Now I cant unhear it.

Dude is pretty old, but he FUCKS SHIT UP in that one scene so w/e.

6. I dont think JEJ was wearing the suit.

7. Vader's allergies were acting up because of all the dust on the death star. It's just one big construction site.

8. This movie wasn't any good the second time around either. From the master console switch goof about, to last minute rescues solving most of the problems characters faced (seriously they killed mads character off in a bombing run?), to the strange claw game hard drive sequence and the anti-climactic tower standoff (align the dish?), to Forest Whitaker's character being kind of pointless. This was no fun and didn't take enough time to earn some stronger underlying themes to be this broody.

The best part of this movie was Mads Mikelson. I would have enjoyed a movie of him navigating the bureaucracy of The Empire to get away with sabotage, interacting with the revels, and generally making that Director guy look the fool the entire movie.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 26 Jul 2017 at 08:32 AM.

I wish Star Wars was still just 3 old movies that were pretty good.

10. I've got my old copies at home, they haven't needed company or revision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!