Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

1. This movie has a low bar to clear to be better than Force Awakens.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 Apr 2017 at 01:55 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I've warmed up to TFA a lot. Rogue being such a waste of time may have something to do with that.

3. I actually enjoyed Rogue more than TFA.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Seems about right

5. I feel the complete opposite I really enjoyed FA, Rogue I kind of feel like I don't have to watch ever again.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Rogue was a good one-off ride, TFA hit nostalgia buttons relentlessly and was enjoyable, but I don't know how vital it is in the context of the original three. I'm excited that they've cleared the table and have to tell a completely original story this time, I hope they come up with something good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Seems about right
    One day we'll agree on something. Maybe!

8. TFA has the weakest villains of any SW film. I really hope that's not the case with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    One day we'll agree on something. Maybe!

What do you guys think about the movie Drive? I need to know which one of you to keep around and which one to brutally murder.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    What do you guys think about the movie Drive? I need to know which one of you to keep around and which one to brutally murder.
    I haven't seen it yet, but Nicolas Winding Refn has made a few movies I've been wanting to see. Bronson was great.