Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

1. Looks great, I enjoy the bird tribbles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I believe the new Marvel comics are official Cannon and if so we already know Poe's parentage. Just two rebel pilots.
    Did anyone care about who Poe's parents are?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. People care more sbout where his jacket came from.

4. Really the only thing I remember about Poe is that Finn had his jacket, and because he's black, Rey and BB-8 assumed he stole it. Nice message, Disney.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Did anyone care about who Poe's parents are?
    Calliander does.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Big studio movies are especially loathe to take "risks" like that.

In an ideal story world:

- Poe IS related to existing characters but does not remain loyal to the rebel cause or whatever.

What we'll get:

- Poe may or may not be related to existing characters but will remain loyal.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Inasmuch as his betrayal of the rebellion is concerned, yeah. He technically counts as a main character so he should get some kind of arc. If it involves him intentionally turning or twisting, it would be emotionally useful for him to be related to someone from the original trilogy. Those relatives could be a man or a woman we saw on screen incidentally. If the comics are canon, and his parents are rebellion pilots, that's good enough.

7. Star Wars probably cares who Poe's parents are. This franchise is obsessed with lineage. I bet Episode 9 will illuminate that little Furby guy from the trailer's relation to Wicket or something. It's exhausting.

8. Imma watch this so any debate right now will only serve to drive me insane. Does this seriously drop in a few months too?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Every December 15th, baby! Watch you a Star War!

10. It's like Christmas in December.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.