Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    What do you guys think about the movie Drive? I need to know which one of you to keep around and which one to brutally murder.
    It was dumb.

2. I liked it. Christina Hendricks, Bryan Cranston, Oscar Isaac, Ron Perlman, and Albert Brooks make it worth a watch.
    However, the more Refn I've seen, the more I believe the emperor has no clothes.

3. wasn't too crazy about the teaser but I like the poster

4. Look at that heed! He's got a HUGE noggin! A virtual planetoid!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I actually enjoyed Rogue more than TFA.
    Same here. I bought both, but we're prepping for a fourth viewing of Rogue One later this evening. We rewatched TFA once.

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    wasn't too crazy about the teaser but I like the poster
    I loved the teaser but I'm also big on background info. The scene with the journals of the Whills got me all hyped up, but without Rogue One I'd never have known.

6. Thought this was pretty cool. Now I wish this was a really old school Lucas Arts gaming coming out.

7. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. so this movie might be like the prequels? a ham-fisted slide into evil by the protagonist?

9. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    so this movie might be like the prequels? a ham-fisted slide into evil by the protagonist?
    They surely can do better than angsty teen in one scene to mass murderer of children in the next.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    TFA has the weakest villains of any SW film. I really hope that's not the case with this one.
    I really disagree. I think Kylo is the most interesting character in the series. He seems very in-step with the current teen generation of sulky villains. Better than prequel Anakin.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.