Thread: Broken ad placement in private message replies

1. Broken ad placement in private message replies

Look, I know that Nick needs to eat and the forums need bandwidth, but I can only be pushed so far!

Tested under Safari, Chrome, and Firefox under different skins. Anyone else getting this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TNL-ad.jpg 
Views:	571 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	76267  
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. I'm getting a message =D
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. It's been like that forever.
    Either adblock or give Nick $5.

4. Weird, I've never had that happen until now.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. “It has fabricated a notable difference, but its not a apple-pie bill of health.”He does accede the botheration with top academy textbooks, like the ones quoted above, and said they will be the endure to be replaced.There are 33,000 attainable schools in the Kingdom with aboutsix actor students.The schools are not secular. The textbooks are acclimated to advise Islamic definitions of citizenship.The books are aswell acclimated abroad. “Exportation of these books heightens their significance,” said Weinberg.The texts are a abundant action for policy-makers anxious about endlessly the advance of jihadism.The books acquire fabricated their way to Europe. In Britain they are acclimated to advise at Muslim clubs and at Islamic acceptance schools.David Goldberg, a retired rabbiwrote about the phenomenonin The Guardian several years ago.Today, he said, “There are consistently bodies who apprehend this accepting and it will affirm their aberrant prejudices about Jews.”
    FFXI Gil

Buy FFXI Gil

fifafifa!