Page 50 of 223 FirstFirst ... 364648495051525464 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

I'm just thinking if they had something really good to show we'd know it already.

2. They're waiting to see if they can perfect waggle in VR.

3. There has to be a new thing every month or people can't even sit in their own skin. PS4 is OLD, WE NEED A NEW ONE. Modern-day gaming is the most obnoxious thing.
    Donk

I'm pretty happy with my ps4, even if I only buy two games a year for it.

5. I was pretty happy with my PS4 when I played it, and have gotten plenty of enjoyment with my Xbone. It's been an interesting generation, that's for sure, but if these future systems are fully BC with and aren't forced then I am fine with this new change if they both do it right.

More fuel for the cartridge rumor

I'm impressed by the detective work these guys do to find this stuff.

7. So it is a time machine! Neato.

8. Man this is such a non story.

I don't really care at all if it's disks or cartridges, it matters like zero percent.

9. It matters to me! But that's because I'm tired of dealing with scratched up discs. It will matter to publishers unless their cart format is as cheap to manufacture as a blu ray, which is doubtful.
    But as a person that wants to play games, yeah, storage media doesn't matter unless you want everything to be digital. Which when it's Nintendo you're dealing with, you probably shouldn't.

To me cartridges are preferable to discs as long as the capacity is reasonably similar. They're not as fragile, they typically have greatly reduced load times, and they take up less space.