Page 101 of 223 FirstFirst ... 879799100101102103105115 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Also, there will be an ambassador program by Holiday 17 when this bombs

2. Also, Nintendo Gold won't make the Fall price date, it'll slip til March 18.

3. Splatoon in Mario Kart 8 Switch Plus Enhanced & Knuckles.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail...-deluxe-switch

Fuck you, Nintendo. I totally would have paid $20 for that DLC. I would have paid for others to buy it. I would have thrown cards with download codes from the heavens out of joy.

Now you get ire.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Guess what's coming to Switch!

Finally gets a US release, but I hope it gets localized for other systems too. There's a 3DS version in Japan and it has that stupid region lock. I have the PS4 version and I like it so far. I like how it has Sega's arcade Tetris theme.

Edit: The video shows the PS4 logo, so it looks like that one is getting localized too. Wish Sega wasn't so selective with their localizing.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 13 Jan 2017 at 02:23 AM.

5. Got my reserve in, paid in full. Thanks, Christmas overtime paycheck!

I'm pretty happy with the system, although I'll take a pass on the Brokeback Mountain game.

-edit- Forgot to mention- Nice job on the box trade dress, too. It looks like Nintendo took a cue from comic books, putting the logo in the upper left and letting the rest of the cover showcase the art. The boxes just look richer from this one small change.

-edit2- Anyone else bothered by "Nintendo 64 offered the world's first analog control stick". Vectrex says Hi.
    Last edited by James; 13 Jan 2017 at 03:26 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Apparently you'll have to wait a month after the Switch version. Just like I will!
    That's weird, because Nintendo's BotW page shows both versions hitting March 3rd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I don't understand what they're trying to do with this thing.
    Repackage leftover Wii motion plus controllers.

8. It's easy to see what they're trying to do with this thing.

They're listening to every one of you who bitched about Nintendo selling two systems with different lineups, and what a robbery it was. So they made a thing that's effectively both and is shitty at each aspect.

You may not like the result, or the price, or whatever, but it isn't rocket science to see what they're 'trying' to do here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. Good to see Bomberman exist again, not sure what to think of Xenoblade but I'll give them the benefit. This thing is going to price drop in no time. Pass.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    It's easy to see what they're trying to do with this thing.

They're listening to every one of you who bitched about Nintendo selling two systems with different lineups, and what a robbery it was. So they made a thing that's effectively both and is shitty at each aspect.

You may not like the result, or the price, or whatever, but it isn't rocket science to see what they're 'trying' to do here.
    Huh?