Page 11 of 223 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Development kits have "mobile unit that could either be used in conjunction with the console or taken on the road for separate use."

This is going to be the best Nintendo hardware in three generations. You should be excited to be wrong.
    It's gonna be a new Dreamcast/VMU.

2. For real. Whatever fancy piece of gear is being dreamed up in the heads of Nintendo fans reading some of these specs, its going to be a huge disappointment. Nintendo will put some bullshit tech in that does nothing and then hype the fuck out of it so their fans will buy it, and then the rest of the world will look at and then move on. You know what that "mobile unit that could either be used in conjunction with the console or taken on the road for separate use." is? It's an app. For a tablet. Which you'll have to provide because that's funny you think Nintendo's going to spend money.

3. wow, this thread sure is getting TNL. Once upon a time I didn't like games that much and liked reading/talking about them more, now it's the opposite because everyone is such a sour shit these days.

4. I keep thinking I should say "find me on Twitter if you want me" and I guess that's what you should do. Ugh.

5. DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN JOUST WAS THE ONLY JOUST AND MOG BROTHERS WERE THE ONLY MOG BROTHERS

bless them
    Donk

6. hahaha screw that Nintendo junk

7. I'd like to know more about the NX! I still feel weirdly guilty for missing out on the Wii U.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'd like to know more about the NX! I still feel weirdly guilty for missing out on the Wii U.
    You should.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Not guilty enough to get one! This entire generation is a fuckin' wasteland, the Wii U's the only one with six interesting games on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I look forward to it. It might suck, it might not but at least they are still doing something instead of being dead (Konami) or awful (Sega/Capcom).