Page 13 of 223 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. Just rebrand it Wuu I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I don't think Nintendo understands just how confusing the name is. I don't think I talked to even one average customer over the years that knew it was a new system. Most people think it's a tablet to be used on the old Wii or something.
    The Xbox One has similar issues but not nearly as bad. Some people think the One can't play used games or play offline still. The PR for these companies should be fired. Though I'm pretty sure Mircosoft gutted everyone from the Ones pre launch debacle.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

so is this going to be my Next Monster Hunter Machine?

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Just rebrand it Wuu I.
    Wuu Uu

I'm still encountering people to whom i have to explain that it's a new thing. NX is just the ~new~ Wuu Uu
    Donk

5. ITT: People shit all over a product they've never seen, let alone used.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. I am seriously curious what it is if they're shipping 10-12 million because that's a big number for anything for an initial shipment.

Is it a phone? Is it an iPhone?
    Donk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    ITT: People shit all over a product they've never seen, let alone used.
    It's also a product they're all inevitably going to buy.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 30 Nov 2015 at 08:39 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    ITT: People shit all over a product they've never seen, let alone used.
    You know where you are?

You're in the jungle, baby.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I am seriously curious what it is if they're shipping 10-12 million because that's a big number for anything for an initial shipment.

Is it a phone? Is it an iPhone?
    it's an amiibo

10. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I don't think Nintendo understands just how confusing the name is. I don't think I talked to even one average customer over the years that knew it was a new system. Most people think it's a tablet to be used on the old Wii or something.
    The Xbox One has similar issues but not nearly as bad. Some people think the One can't play used games or play offline still. The PR for these companies should be fired. Though I'm pretty sure Mircosoft gutted everyone from the Ones pre launch debacle.
    Last year Microsoft did an across the board firing from all areas. Remember their TV focus studio and all their wild ideas of original programming? That got cut quick except for 2 shows that were already to far into production to stop. They really cleaned house for a bit. I also found it rather ironic that MS layed off I forget how big of a % of their company claiming they need to bring back profits . But literally the next week they bought out several restaurants around Atlanta and threw parties for I'm guessing the still on board employees.