Page 15 of 223 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. I like the idea of the Wii U a lot. Whatever the NX ends up being there are still some perfectly good games on the U. I hope that the Gamepads still work when I get around to one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I can't imagine that the NX won't be able to connect to a GamePad, although it probably won't include one. It's too integral to too many Wii U games, and they haven't made a system without backwards compatibility since the GameCube.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    they haven't made a system without backwards compatibility since the GameCube.
    The Wii U is their worst selling platform since the GameCube, isn't it? I wouldn't assume, expect, or want them to waste time and money on backward compatibility, especially with the architecture changing completely.

4. I have serious doubts that there will be any sort of backwards compatibility as well. NX, by all accounts, appears to be a completely new thing.

You could also restate the fact he stated. Nintendo has only released two backward compatible consoles in five opportunities. It's the portables that have always had that support.

6. I hope NX is backwards compatible with Gamecube, I don't want to pay for that expensive component cable.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    You could also restate the fact he stated. Nintendo has only released two backward compatible consoles in five opportunities. It's the portables that have always had that support.
    Funny how the internet can't make up its collective mind whether portables count as consoles - they always do when it supports one's point, and don't when it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

I can't speak for the internet, but portables are never consoles. If I'm speaking generically, it's "systems" or "platforms."

9. portables are teh video gaem
    Donk

10. Click for full size