Page 182 of 223 FirstFirst ... 168178180181182183184186196 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. I'd never get rid of my Wii U. It's all jacked up nice to play GameCube games. Delicious.

2. only bad people get rid of WiiU
    Donk

3. It's my favorite new system since Dreamcast. PS2, 360, and PS4 were all very slow out of the gate where this already has three games I'm playing and half a dozen more scheduled for this year.

I'm hoping that year two for this matches the three I listed. Nintendo hasn't had any meaningful third party support since Gamecube, and those three systems went from zero to sixty in year two. I'm not holding my breath for the same on Switch.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    It's my favorite new system since Dreamcast. PS2, 360, and PS4 were all very slow out of the gate where this already has three games I'm playing and half a dozen more scheduled for this year.
    Don't tell Bbobb this, he gets very upset at people liking the Switch lineup.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

It would help if the PS2 part were actually true, but that's already been covered in the other thread.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Don't tell Bbobb this, he gets very upset at people liking the Switch lineup.
    I'm cool with it until you start listing the Neo Geo games.

7. Well galaxy fight isn't very good
    Donk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It would help if the PS2 part were actually true, but that's already been covered in the other thread.
    It is true. Y'all are acting like a game that comes out 50-51 weeks after launch day is part of the launch lineup.

Gradius and Ridge Racer made for a fine launch, and you just counted six months of games that aren't even out.

10. We see what the heart wants to see.