Page 185 of 223 FirstFirst ... 171181183184185186187189199 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. You know what I thought this morning when I got out of bed? There's not nearly enough male nerds standing in their bedroom/living room/game room making game related youtube videos with zero production value let alone information. Glad to see I get to go to bed knowing there's one more.

I don't know dick about Cave Story, aside from that it's a retro shooty thing. I watched the video and I still don't know anything about it besides that it's a retro shooty thing.
    I know I'm being mean. But really, if you can't do anything better than the thousands of nerds already doing this then why bother? "Because I want to" is certainly valid enough reason I guess, so don't take my pessimism to heart if you're enjoying yourself.
    p.s. I did like the bit with you playing the Switch in various places.

2. Better than Mzo did

3. Welcome to making videos about games!

I like the blanket fort vibe

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You know what I thought this morning when I got out of bed? There's not nearly enough male nerds standing in their bedroom/living room/game room making game related youtube videos with zero production value let alone information. Glad to see I get to go to bed knowing there's one more.

I don't know dick about Cave Story, aside from that it's a retro shooty thing. I watched the video and I still don't know anything about it besides that it's a retro shooty thing.
    I know I'm being mean. But really, if you can't do anything better than the thousands of nerds already doing this then why bother? "Because I want to" is certainly valid enough reason I guess, so don't take my pessimism to heart if you're enjoying yourself.
    p.s. I did like the bit with you playing the Switch in various places.
    At least he didn't waste any good ideas. It's better to figure things out with throwaway stuff.
    Hopefully he'll find a worthwhile niche by the time he gets competent.

5. I just wish there were more Game Sacks than Metal Jesus Rocks-es.
    But comparing GS subs to MJR subs, I guess I'm in the minority.

Not everything can be finch and mzo telling us that obscure untranslated books say side characters are secret futanari.

7. I complain about standing still, and you act like I'm bitching we aren't moving 500mph.
    There is a middle ground and that's probably what I was talking about, but it's much more internet to blow shit out of proportion.

8. Good job Toupee, subbed.

9. I hadn't necessarily wanted to get a Switch so soon, but using our office one for a while (plus needing to concentrate on Splatoon 2 for review) had gotten me to liking the system more and more. Had a chance to pick up the neon version from Amazon on Monday, and got it yesterday. It feels so weird to actually want a Nintendo console again, because I haven't for ages, as well as being able to regularly play Nintendo games in higher resolution than 240p (or whatever the 3DS is). Switch was my best-case scenario for their next system, though, and I've been shocked at home much they've gotten right with it.

I still wish the system was smaller overall, but I don't want to miss out on it while I'm waiting for a potential smaller model.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Hey man, you gotta try even though you suck before you can git gud. Almost nobody is instantly great at anything, and when the thing you're trying to master is Youtube, well unfortunately your failing-to-learn-to-succeed stage is inherently public in a way that, say, creative writing isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids