Page 188 of 223 FirstFirst ... 174184186187188189190192202 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2224

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

1. This isn't directly Switch related (ok, maybe Nintendo should take a cue from 1992 and imbue a little personality in Mario Odyssey — THERE) but I made another video.

Lighting is a bit better, hopefully the delivery is an improvement. Also, kitty.

2. $10 on Amazon! I just bought it thanks to your video. I had the Zelda one but hadn't heard about this collection. Thanks for sharing!

3. Hey awesome! You're welcome!

I love the title of this Forbes article:

The Nintendo Switch Online App Is As Terrible In Practice As It Was In Theory

Eurogamer is too polite:

Nintendo's new online service looks like it could be every bit as bad as you feared

Too bad neither of them know how to capitalize a title.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 19 Jul 2017 at 03:49 PM.

5. Lol. I will never pay for that junk.

Ultra SFII sold 450,000 copies at $40. Way to teach Capcom that Switch owners will grossly overpay, idiots.

7. I took a second glance at it on a shelf but slapped myself for having such a thought.

Now if Powerstone 1 would see a release.... I'd GLADLY pay 40 for it lol.

8. And because 450,000 people bought the game, Capcom is going to throw more support behind the system.
    I'd rather half a million people bought a game they wanted regardless of price and now there may be future games I want as opposed to no one buying a game they wanted and there being no more games forthcoming.

9. Dang, you can charge an extra $10 for Switch downloads and people pay it? Devs should be thrilled!

10. It’s not Capcoms fault. People buying anything involved with Nintendo love buying overpriced products.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle