Page 18 of 223 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    It feels like this gen is just getting started too.
    I agree.

It's like Nintendo has two pieces of hardware for this generation.
    Or one that won't feel as late as many assumed it might.

2. Teaser in spring, reveal at E3? That sounds like a fairly reasonable schedule, actually. No rush for me on it though, thanks to 2016 being packed with new hardware already.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    ...today saw a marketing survey slide pop up on NeoGAF with a fresh set of claims - and again, reference to the NX as a console and handheld device.
    Link

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	145330765588.png 
Views:	269 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	78239  

4. SENSOR BAR

Ugh.

I'd rather have that than 900p in 2016. Hell, two 1080p screens are about to be part of a new standard.

6. I'd bet dollars the sensor bar is there for backwards compatibility and the occasional pointy thing.

It's very possible, though I hope they're not wasting money making an ARM architecture backward compatible with a PPC one.

8. The WiiU is decade old technology. How expensive could it be to throw it in the box, so to speak.

9. I wouldn't waste any time on this worthless Swagbucks survey consisting of nothing but speculation from a market research group, but I'm not surprised a trash site like Eurogamer would try to make it a story.

Wait for the actual info, which I think comes in April (maybe late March) after Nintendo sells its 3DS/Wii U games through March and ends its financial year.

10. Eurogamer really has turned to crap. I don't know what happen.